Fijn dat je er bent!

Om de ervaring op onze website zo magisch mogelijk te maken voor je, gebruiken we cookies. Deze worden ingezet voor digitale veiligheid en om je producten te tonen die aansluiten bij jouw interesses.

Player looking for playgroup around the Hague

KinderBueno
2 jaren geleden
Hey guys

I'm looking for a playgroup to play with around The Hague. I often go to the local LGSs to play events, but I'd love to find a more stable group of players to play with outside of those events ~ of course with beers on the table.

I mostly play casual Commander, but I'm also open to play 60 cards decks and potentially modern etc.
Unfortunately I don't speak a word of Dutch

Cheers
KinderBueno
1 jaar geleden
Still looking if any english speaking group has a spot for me!

Cheers ~
Left4Doner
1 jaar geleden
That's dedication! Hope you find a suitable group this time. I'm afraid I can't help you, but maybe you could ask LGS store managers if they know any regulars that are comfortable speaking English?
Justian2002
1 jaar geleden
Most LGS have their own whatsapp group. Personally, I am from around the same area, but i have my standard 3 days I play Magic, and with school, I can't fit in more days than that...
ZoveelKaas
1 jaar geleden
I'm definitly interested in joining too! I live in The Hague too and am looking for some more active magic in the area!
ramond
1 jaar geleden
I’m from The Hague too. How about we all start a playgroup ourselves
KinderBueno
1 jaar geleden
Thanks for the answers guys, this was more successful than last time

Down to create a group as well. Hit me up on discord and we can organize this!
Kinder#7748

Cheers!
 bijgewerkt door KinderBueno 1 jaar geleden
ZoveelKaas
1 jaar geleden
Send you a friend request on Discord!
 bijgewerkt door ZoveelKaas 1 jaar geleden
Om te posten dien je eerst in te loggen.
Info
iDeal Riverty Bancontact Sofort Mastercard Visa PayPal DPD PostNL