So nice you’re here!

To make the experience on our website as magical as possible for you, we use cookies. These are used for digital security and to show you products that match your interests.

Sale
Magic: the Gathering - Ravnica Remastered Draft Booster

Magic: the Gathering - Ravnica Remastered Draft Booster

Magic: the Gathering
€ 7,95 € 6,95

In stock. Order now, delivered on Tuesday.

Add to shopping basket
15 years Bazaar of Magic
Bazaar of Magic has been around for 15 years! Receive a free Prize Ticket with every €75 you spend! With every Prize Ticket you win a great prize. Will you find a golden ticket for an exclusive event with a backstage tour or will you win € 1,500 store cre Read more.
  • Earn 6 free Play Points
  • Free NL shipping from € 50
  • Ordered today? Delivered tomorrow*
  • Customer rating: 9.2
  • Save points for free products
  • 70.000+ products in stock

Product description

A draft booster from Ravnica Remastered.

Ravnica is a much-loved plane from Magic: the Gathering, the first set of which, Ravnica: City of Guilds, dates all the way back to 2005. After the release of the original Ravnica, twelve other sets followed that were set on Ravnica. With Ravnica Remastered you get the best of these sets and see most of the well-known characters together in one set, optimized for a special draft experience! Will you rule the draft with Krenko, Niv-Mizzet, Aurelia or Fblthp? That, and of course shock-lands.

A draft booster from Ravnica Remastered contains 15 Magic: the Gathering cards of which:

- 1 rare or mythic rare.
- 1 mana fixing card.
- 3 uncommons.
- 1 common or retro frame common or uncommon.
- 9 commons.

In more than one in eight draft boosters you will not find a rare, but a mythic rare! In some cases, the rare or mythic rare has been replaced by a retro-frame or borderless anime rare or mythic rare. In one in three boosters, instead of a common, you will find a foil card that can have any rarity. The mana-fixing card is a guild gate in 58% of cases, a 33% chance of a signet or 9% for a shock land or a chromatic lantern.

Retro Frame and Anime Bonus
Each booster Dominaria Remastered contains at least one retro-frame card. This card can have any rarity. In addition, a number of favorite Ravnica cards have been selected to get brand new borderless art in the Japanese anime style!


Note: the description is machine translated and might contain errors.

Product info

NameMagic: the Gathering - Ravnica Remastered Draft Booster
BrandMagic: the Gathering
Product groupBooster Packs
EAN Code195166229126
iDeal Riverty Bancontact Sofort Mastercard Visa PayPal DPD PostNL
Top